Spiritual portrait commission’s process
The most plaisant and rewarded part of painting commissions is to meet you. Those real or virtual experiences are fundamental and even more lately with restrictions and cancellations of the exhibitions.
I offer you the unique opportunity to have a custom spiritual portrait of a love one, of a special place like your home, of a pet and or even of a personality.
How to commission a spiritual portrait? The all process step by step
- Contact me via Contact
- I will come back to you asap to set up a meeting in the studio or by videocall (Zoom, Facetime, Whatsapp)
- If we come along with a mutual agreement (Subject, Price, Delay and Process) you will proceed to the full payment
- After 10 days minimum and maximum 2 weeks I will send you a picture of the painting and/or show you it by videocall
- If you like it, it will be varnished and and sent to the delivery address
- If you’re not satisfied, I will present you a second proposition in the next 10 days. If you like it, it will be varnished and sent to the delivery address
- If you’re not satisfied, I will present you a third and final proposition in the next 10 days. If you like it, it will be varnished and sent to the delivery address. If you’re still not convinced you will be able to pick a same size painting in the gallery. No refund or return.
- You can pay by bank transfer, credit/debit card, Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies
- If you’re local or visiting in Bruxelles, you can check the advancement of the painting and/or pick it up in the studio